CAMBRIDGE, Mass. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 12, 2019-- Synlogic, Inc. , (Nasdaq:SYBX) a clinical stage company applying synthetic biology to beneficial microbes to develop novel, living medicines, today announced the appointment of Patricia N. Hurter , Ph.D., Senior Vice President of Pharmaceutical
–Phase 1 clinical trial to evaluate safety and tolerability of SYNB1020 in healthy volunteers demonstrated safety, clearance and proof of mechanism– – Data from ongoing Phase 1b/2a clinical trial in patients with cirrhosis and elevated ammonia expected mid-2019 – CAMBRIDGE, Mass.
– Presentation of topline clinical data from studies of Synthetic Biotic™ medicines, SYNB1020 and SYNB1618, in patients expected mid-2019 – – Investigational New Drug (IND) application for SYNB1891, Synlogic’s first immuno-oncology program, expected in 2H2019 – CAMBRIDGE, Mass.
– Good Manufacturing Process (GMP) infrastructure enables advancement of clinical programs through early and mid-phase studies – – Capabilities support production of both liquid and solid oral formulations – CAMBRIDGE, Mass. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 12, 2018-- Synlogic, Inc.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 20, 2018-- Synlogic (Nasdaq:SYBX) announced today that Aoife Brennan , M.B., B.Ch., Synlogic’s president and chief executive officer, will provide a corporate update at the 30th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference at 8:30 am ET on Wednesday, November
– Advancement of SYNB1891, the first Synthetic Biotic™ immuno-oncology candidate to enable Investigational New Drug Application (IND) filing in 2H 2019 – – Ongoing clinical trials of SYNB1020 and SYNB1618 in patients with data expected in 2019 – – Management to host conference call and webcast at
- Data support ongoing evaluation of Synthetic Biotic TM SYNB1020 for the potential treatment of hyperammonemia - CAMBRIDGE, Mass. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 12, 2018-- Synlogic, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYBX), a clinical-stage drug discovery and development company applying synthetic biology to beneficial
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 7, 2018-- Synlogic, Inc. ( Nasdaq: SYBX ), announced today that the Company will release its third quarter 2018 financial results after the market closes on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 . The press release will be followed by a conference call at 5:00 p.m.
– Data highlight the differential advantages of Synthetic Biotic approach designed to activate the local innate immune system for the potential treatment of a variety of solid tumors – – Company will webcast Investor and Analyst event at 12:30 pm ET , Saturday, November 10, 2018 , to discuss
- Presentations to feature key opinion leaders and expand on preclinical data from Synlogic’s first immuno-oncology candidate, accepted for presentation at SITC 2018 - - Company to webcast event, beginning at 12:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 10, 2018 - CAMBRIDGE, Mass. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov.