- Where is Synlogic's corporate headquarters?
- 301 Binney St #402
Cambridge, MA 02142
- Where is the company incorporated?
- Synlogic is incorporated under the laws of the State of Delaware.
- When did Synlogic go public?
- August 28,2017
- What is Synlogic’s fiscal year?
- The Company’s fiscal year runs January 1 through December 31.
- How is Synlogic stock traded?
- Synlogic’s stock is publicly traded on the NASDAQ market under the symbol SYBX.
- Does Synlogic pay dividends?
- Synlogic does not currently offer a dividend reinvestment program and does not anticipate paying any cash dividends on common stock in the foreseeable future.
- Who is Synlogic's transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC. 6201 15th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11219.
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
- To take any of these actions regarding your Synlogic stock, please contact the American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC, Synlogic’s transfer agent. Some of these requests may involve a fee.
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
(800) 937-5449 (Toll-free)
(718) 921-8124 (International)
- Does Synlogic have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Synlogic does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Who is Synlogic's auditor?
- KPMG LLP
Cambridge, MA 02142
- Who is Synlogic's legal counsel?
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
One Financial Center
Boston, MA 02111
- Where can I find out more about Synlogic?
- Where can I get the latest corporate news releases and financial reports?
- The latest corporate news releases and financial reports are available in the Investor and Media section of Synlogic’s IR website, where you can also sign up to receive email alerts for any updates.
- How can I view documents Synlogic has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
- Quarterly and annual reports, and all other SEC filings, can be found on the Financials & Filings section of our Investor Relations webpage or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- Who makes up the Synlogic Executive Management team and Board of Directors?
- You can find a complete list of our Management team and Board members under the "About Us" section of our site, or clicking on Management Team and Board of Directors.
- How can I obtain further information or materials on Synlogic?
- Further information about Synlogic can be found through the Company website; additional materials may be requested by contacting the Company directly at (617) 207-5509
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
- You can submit questions to the Synlogic investor relations team by contacting Investor@synlogictx.com or by calling (617) 207-5509
- Has Synlogic ever had a stock spilt?
- A. Yes, on August 25, 2017, we completed a 1:7 reverse stock split of our common stock immediately prior to the closing of our reverse merger, as explained below.
During the year ended December 31, 2017, Synlogic, Inc., took certain organizational actions that affected the basis of holders of our securities. Prior to August 28, 2017, the name of the Company was Mirna Therapeutics, Inc. (“Mirna”). On August 28, 2017, Mirna completed its business combination with Synlogic, Inc. (“Private Synlogic” when referred to prior to the Merger) in accordance with the terms of the Agreement and Plan of Merger and Reorganization, dated as of May 15, 2017, by and among Mirna, Meerkat Merger Sub, Inc. (“Merger Sub”), and Private Synlogic (the “Merger Agreement”), pursuant to which Merger Sub merged with and into Private Synlogic, with Private Synlogic surviving as a wholly owned subsidiary of Mirna. On August 25, 2017, in connection with, and prior to the completion of, the Merger, Mirna effected a 1:7 reverse stock split of its common stock (the “Reverse Stock Split”), and on August 28, 2017, immediately after completion of the Merger, Mirna changed its name to “Synlogic, Inc.” Following the completion of the Merger, the business conducted by Synlogic, Inc. became primarily the business conducted by Private Synlogic.
For accounting purposes, Private Synlogic is considered to have acquired Mirna in the Merger. Private Synlogic was determined to be the accounting acquirer based upon the terms of the Merger and other factors including: (i) Private Synlogic stockholders owned approximately 83% of the combined company immediately following the closing of the Merger, (ii) Private Synlogic directors held five of the seven board seats in the combined company, and (iii) Private Synlogic management held all key positions in the management of the combined company.
Under the terms of the Merger Agreement, and after giving effect to the Reverse Stock Split, each outstanding share of Private Synlogic capital stock was converted into the right to receive approximately 0.5532 shares of Mirna common stock (the “Exchange Ratio”). In addition, Mirna assumed all outstanding options to purchase shares of Private Synlogic common stock, which were exchanged for options to purchase shares of Mirna common stock, in each case appropriately adjusted based on the Exchange Ratio. Mirna also assumed the 2017 Plan. Immediately after the Merger, there were 16,282,496 shares of common stock outstanding.
The Form 8937 included below summarize the impact of those changes and were filed with the Internal Revenue Service
IRS Form 8937