- Where is Synlogic's corporate headquarters?
- 200 Sidney St., Suite 300
Cambridge, MA 02139
- Where is the company incorporated?
- Synlogic is incorporated under the laws of the State of Delaware.
- When did Synlogic go public? What was the price?
- What is Synlogic’s fiscal year?
- The Company’s fiscal year runs January 1 through December 31.
- How is Synlogic stock traded?
- Synlogic’s stock is publicly traded on the NASDAQ market under the symbol SYBX.
- Does Synlogic pay dividends?
- Synlogic does not currently offer a dividend reinvestment program and does not anticipate paying any cash dividends on common stock in the foreseeable future.
- Who is Synlogic's transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC. 6201 15th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11219.
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
- To take any of these actions regarding your Synlogic stock, please contact the American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC, Synlogic’s transfer agent. Some of these requests may involve a fee.
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
(800) 937-5449 (Toll-free)
(718) 921-8124 (International)
- Does Synlogic have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Synlogic does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Who is Synlogic's auditor?
- KPMG LLP
Cambridge, MA 02142
- Who is Synlogic's legal counsel?
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
One Financial Center
Boston, MA 02111
- Where can I find out more about Synlogic?
- Where can I get the latest corporate news releases and financial reports?
- The latest corporate news releases and financial reports are available in the Investor and Media section of Synlogic’s IR website, where you can also sign up to receive email alerts for any updates.
- How can I view documents Synlogic has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
- Quarterly and annual reports, and all other SEC filings, can be found on the Financials & Filings section of our Investor Relations webpage or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- Who makes up the Synlogic Executive Management team and Board of Directors?
- You can find a complete list of our Management team and Board members under the "About Us" section of our site, or clicking on Management Team and Board of Directors.
- How can I obtain further information or materials on Synlogic?
- Further information about Synlogic can be found through the Company website; additional materials may be requested by contacting the Company directly at (617) 207-5509
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
- You can submit questions to the Synlogic investor relations team by contacting Investor@synlogictx.com or by calling (617) 207-5509